October 18, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Since I as an Oregonian started investigating my own personal foreclosure and wanting more research and information on the fraud in Oregon regarding false documents and MERS, I decided to expand my research now into investigative journalism for Oregonians. Not one major law firm has yet to be found in any of the major search engines for MERS Fraud perpetrated upon many unsuspecting homeowners in Oregon State.
According to Walter Storch at TBRNews.org, “The basic problem with this MERS system that while it does organize the mortgage market, it also knowingly permits fiscal sausage-making whereby a huge number of American domestic and business mortgages, (50 million by conservative estimate) are sliced up, put into the aforesaid ‘investment packages’ and sold to customers both domestic and foreign.
This results in the frightening fact that the holders of mortgages, so chopped and packed, are not possible to identify by MERS or anyone else,at any time and by any agency.
This means that any property holder, be they a domestic home owner or a business owner, is paying their monthly fees for property they can never own.
Because of the diversity of the packaging, it is totally and completely impossible to ascertain what person or organization owns a specific mortgage and as a result, a clear title to MERS-controlled property is impossible to get at any time, even if a mortgage is fully paid.
No person or entity, has been or never can be, identified who can come forward and legally release the lien on the property once the loan is paid.
In short, MERS conceals this fact from the public with the not-unreasonable assumption that by the time the owner of the home or business discovers that they have only been paying rent on property they can never get clear title to, all the primary parties; the banks, the government agencies, the mortgage companies, or the title companies, will be dead and gone.
MERS is set up to guarantee this fact but, gradually, little by little, mostly by word of mouth, the public is beginning to realize that their American dream of owning a house is nothing but a sham and a delusion.”
So if that is true that even if I were to pay off the loan in full, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET CLEAR TITLE TO MY HOUSE, THEN I HAVE TO ASK THE QUESTION: WHERE ARE THE LAWYERS AND HOMEOWNERS IN OREGON WHO HAVE BEEN STRANGELY QUIET ABOUT THIS TOPIC?
My conclusion: Word has yet to be spread about this FRAUD and Outrageous Scam being perpetrated on Oregonians in massive numbers. God Help Us All. Research the internet for MERS Fraud in other states and there are even class action law suits being filed in Maine and Kentucky!
Hello, Oregonians? Are You There? Is there a decent lawyer who is willing to represent the people of this beautiful State of Oregon and do the right thing by standing up to the papermill of fraud? And clearly, the Oregon Courts are listening to the few homeowners fighting for themselves to prove that MERS is a fraudulent document. Now all we need as a group of homeowners is to unite like other homeowners in other states are and come together to stop the banks from stealing our homes.
Even a regular homeowner who is current on his or her payment should be worried if the title on your Trust Deed shows that MERS is the beneficiary or owner of record.
And the dangerous part of this all? There can be no legal clear title even if you buy a foreclosed property in Oregon because the guy who sold you the “foreclosed property” had no right to the title to sell it to you in the first place! that is where title insurance comes in and right now many title insurance companies like Old Republic and Stewart Title and others are reluctant to insure title on a house that has any association with MERS on the title.
Wake Up Oregonians! Fight for your homes!
For more info, watch Senator Alan Grayson of Florida’s video on the MERS paper fraud here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEeuskrAE0
About Nicole O.
A single mom who has been fighting WaMu/Chase Bank for almost 3 years now to save her house in Oregon from foreclosure is also a newly published author and investigative journalist. Check out her blog at: http://ebooksandme.blogspot.com
No related posts.
- Central Oregon Veterans to get more access to affordable housing
- Brita Arcuri teams with IDX Broker to sync thousands of Oregon real estate listings with easy-to-use search page
- Home Rescue Program Offers up to $30,000 to Homeowners Statewide
- Portland home search synced to online real estate website with IDX Broker software
- iPhone enabled online property search made simple with IDX Broker
- Lee Moore Elected Housing Authority of Portland Board Chair
- Brooks Resources' President confirmed to State Board of Higher Education
- Tetherow Integrates Elegant Lodging, David Kidd Golf and Luxury Homesites Minutes from Downtown Bend
- State takes enforcement action against four mortgage brokers
- Oregon receives grant money for foreclosure counseling and assistance
- Realtor and Loan Broker Admit Participating in Scheme As Part of Pretrial Diversion Agreements
- Public has opportunity to learn about and discuss fair housing forums scheduled for Tillamook, Klamath Falls, Pendleton and Salem
- The Wyatt, Portland's Premier Loft Apartments Features 'Portland Happy Hour Guidebook' Author at First Thursday Even
- Real Estate Loan Officer Pleads Guilty to Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Merkley Joins Effort to Protect Servicemembers From Falling Victim to Mortgage Abuses